||Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
||Manager R, M&E | R, M&E Executive
|Key Objectives of the Job
- She/he will be responsible for establishing, modifying and monitoring key performance indicators to report and record physical progress for specific programs and projects within all Programs of Arpan
- Analyze changes and patterns in KPI indicator data and performance reports in order to make recommendations to Program staff.
- Identify the M&E training needs of the program team and other verticals and implement training that meets these needs.
- Support project/program staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture program progress.
- Coach, train, and mentor M&E associate/s (if required) with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the M&E Manager
- Coordinate and support refresher M&E training for program staff as needed, with the support of the M&E Manager.
- Develop Individual Performance Index, other indicators in support of other staff
- Review the performance of existing management information systems (MIS) to help identify potential modifications or resources.
- Design research/evaluation studies to assess the process as well as efficacy of the programs/activities implemented by Arpan
- Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within Program field teams.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- Perform field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by Programs and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Weekly monitoring report, training reports
- S/he also responsible for analysis, developing reports and will collaborate with the other staff to prepare monthly, quarterly and final narrative
- Mentor M&E associates while they create and revised tools and data collection procedures under the supervision of the M&E Manager (eg. logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, M&E manuals)
- Other related tasks assigned by the supervisor
|Specialized job competencies
- Research Methodology, Good analytic knowledge
- SPSS, STATA, other statistical packages
- Knowledge and experience in M&E
- Designing tools relevant to the context
- Experience working with children is a plus
- Work experience with nonprofit organizations would be essential
- Proven writing skills in English, Hindi and preferable Marathi, both on-line and off-line.
- Articulate in verbal communication especially in English and Hindi. Knowledge of Marathi is preferable.
- Experience in Internet communication, social networking and digital platforms.
- Candidate should be a team player and should exhibit good organizational and social skills.
- Should be able to work towards targets and multi-task.
- Traveling to intervention sites and within country if required
||A university degree in social sciences, statistics, or demography or related field is preferred. Candidates with MPH/MHA/Population studies qualifications are preferred.
||5-6 years of experience in Research, M&E/MIS
|Other desired attributes
||Ability to work in a small team; long term association with organization
||30000-50000 per month +Travel +Therapeutic allowances