||Implementing Training services
||Training Manager | Training Executive
|3. Key Objectives of the Job
||Implement quality driven Trainings, identify and pitch for key long term alliances and achieve targets as per annual plan to develop organizational capacities of partners to respond to CSA
|4. Major Deliverables
- To pitch with schools, NGOs, private organizations, corporates, individuals to organize awareness session and trainings on CSA and PSE within their work place.
- To conduct needs assessment in order to ensure contextualizing of training content to the realities of the stakeholder.
- To advocate for the personal safety education program (PSE) within Private and BMC school set ups by conducting Training of Trainers (TOT) and handhold these teachers for institutionalizing the PSE program in their schools.
- To organize, coordinate and conduct trainings and awareness session for NGO professionals, school teachers, community workers, etc. with the organizational mandate of mainstreaming child protection in partner organizations.
- Take diligent feedback on the trainings conducted and bring them back to enhance the knowledge base of the unit and organization.
- To ideate and strategize planning to ensure long term alliances with organizations who would replicate Arpan’s prevention models to respond to CSA and annual targets are met
- To identify and organize capacity building initiatives with support of internal or external resources for other team members within Arpan in order to hone their knowledge and skills with regard to work on the issue of child sexual abuse.
- To play support role to the Training Manager in translating the content (pre-post forms, feedback forms, official letters, etc.) in Hindi, Marathi languages.
- To play support role to the Training Manager in creating process documents and modules/ppts for the various training services being provided by Arpan and creating long & short partnerships with NGO’s, civil society groups, governmental agencies etc.
- To play a support role to Training Manager to plan, organize and conduct induction to newly joined professionals at Arpan.
- To play support role to Training Manager to gather indirect data from individuals, organizations, schools, and various agencies who have undergone training with Arpan.
|5. Job Challenge
||To balance between developing long term alliances and conducting trainings with CBOs, schools & government bodies.
To be able to continuously integrate knowledge which is being generated from other units like prevention, healing and R&D.
|6. Specialized job competencies
||Ability to ideate and work with the training team to materialize the organizational vision
Ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active to take up tasks and respond to situations with innovation and creativity
Good communication and convincing skills to develop partnership and form long alliances with various government and non-government agencies
Good inter-personal skills and perseverance
|7. Educational Qualification
||Post-Graduation in Education, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Social work and other related fields
|8. Other desired attributes
|Fluency in English and Hindi
Willingness to travel within and outside Mumbai
Fluency in Marathi will be an added preference
|9. Desired Experience
||Understanding of Arpan’s programmes and vision.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in working with children and adults.
Some experience in conducting training sessions with children and adults on various issues on individual as well as group level.
|11. Salary range
||Rs. 28,000/-* onwards