||Implementing Training services
||Training Manager | Training Executive
|Key Objectives of the Job
||Implement quality driven Training, identify and pitch for key long term alliances and achieve targets as per annual plan to develop organizational capacities of partners to respond to CSA
- To pitch with schools, NGOs, private organizations, corporates, individuals to organize awareness session and training on CSA and PSE within their workplace.
- To conduct a needs assessment in order to ensure the contextualizing of training content to the realities of the stakeholder.
- To advocate for the personal safety education program (PSE) within Private and BMC school setups by conducting Training of Trainers (TOT) and handhold these teachers for institutionalizing the PSE program in their schools.
- To organize, coordinate and conduct training and awareness session for NGO professionals, school teachers, community workers, etc. with the organizational mandate of mainstreaming child protection in partner organizations.Take diligent feedback on the training conducted and bring them back to enhance the knowledge base of the unit and organization.
- To ideate and strategize planning to ensure long term alliances with organizations who would replicate Arpan’s prevention models to respond to CSA and annual targets are met.
- To identify and organize capacity building initiatives with the support of internal or external resources for other team members within Arpan in order to hone their knowledge and skills with regard to work on the issue of child sexual abuse.
- To play a support role to the Training Manager in translating the content (pre-post forms, feedback forms, official letters, etc.) in Hindi, Marathi languages.
- To play a support role to the Training Manager in creating process documents and modules/ppts for the various training services being provided by Arpan and creating long & short partnerships with NGO’s, civil society groups, governmental agencies etc.
- To play a support role to Training Manager to plan, organize and conduct induction to newly joined professionals at Arpan.
- To play a support role to Training Manager to gather indirect data from individuals, organizations, schools, and various agencies who have undergone training with Arpan.
||To balance between developing long term alliances and conducting training with CBOs, schools & government bodies.
To be able to continuously integrate knowledge which is being generated from other units like prevention, healing and R&D.
|Specialised job competencies
||Ability to ideate and work with the training team to materialize the organizational vision.
Ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active to take up tasks and respond to situations with innovation and creativity.
Good communication and convincing skills to develop partnership and form long alliances with various government and non-government agencies.
Good interpersonal skills and perseverance.
||Post-Graduation in Education, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Social work and other related fields
||Understanding of Arpan’s programmes and vision.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in working with children and adults.
Some experience in conducting training sessions with children and adults on various issues on the individual as well as group level.
|Other desired attributes
|Fluency in English and Hindi
Willingness to travel within and outside Mumbai
Fluency in Marathi will be an added preference
||Rs. 28,000/-* onwards