In case you are feeling anxious, lonely, sad or scared because of the COVID-19 outbreak or related news, we are here for you. Arpan is extending its counselling services entirely free of cost beyond issues related to Child Sexual Abuse to provide counselling and parenting support for those affected by COVID-19.
- Chat-based counselling support will be available via direct messaging on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and through live chat on the Arpan elearn website.
- Call based counselling support on our helpline number at +91 98190 86444.
- Chat and phone-based counselling will be available Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM.
POOJA TAPARIA, FOUNDER & CEO, ANNOUNCES ARPAN’S COVID-19 SUPPORT CAMPAIGN
- Parenting and mental healthcare based resources across our digital platforms, including YouTube and WhatsApp.
- You can join the WhatsApp groups in English, हिन्दी, and मराठी.
- If you are facing any issues while joining the Self-care & Parenting groups through links, send us a WhatsApp message at +91 7304516832 mentioning your preferred language. (Example – Send <ENGLISH> to +91 7304516832 to be a part of our English Whatsapp group)
WEBINARS ON CHILD SAFETY AND MENTAL HEALTH
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve adapted our work to meet the needs of our community: including extending support to children and parents by way of resources, free counselling and other engagements. We are offering free webinars during this period to answer your questions, address important issues and build solutions – especially around child safety and mental health. Click here for the webinar page.