Thank you so much for registering for our online event and we are really excited to have you as a participant. In order to make it an enriching experience for all participants, we are sharing some online meeting/webinar guidelines and information.
- We recommend joining the online meeting/webinar a few minutes before time so that in case you have some technical issues there is time for you to address it and not miss any part of the online meeting/webinar
- If you have audio issues, please check your app audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Be an active participant in the online meeting/webinar which will enhance the learning and interactions during the online meeting/webinar
- Kindly keep yourself on mute during the webinar/online meeting except while participating
- Please eliminate background noise when participating in the session
- Please leave your questions in the Q&A section in the panel or via chat or use the raised hand gesture, (written) chat functionality or switching your video on (if enabled) and we will respond to you
- Please be respectful and considerate to the panellists and other attendees
- Please do not record the session or take a photo of the session. Please do not forward/transcribe and/or share the content discussed in the session. Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of the online meeting/webinar materials issued by Arpan lies with the registrant. If you believe that a third party has obtained details in an unauthorized manner, please promptly notify Arpan.
In connection with the operation of the online meeting/webinar, we have asked you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you when you register for the online meeting/webinar. The Personal Information that you provide us in these circumstances will be used for the sole purpose of enabling to operate and deliver the online meeting/webinar service and to let you know of future webinars that Arpan may organise.
Do feel free to reach out to us for any queries at email@example.com and hope you have a great online event!