Thank you for registering for our webinar. In order to make it an enriching experience for all participants, here are some online webinar guidelines for your reference:
1. We recommend joining the online webinar a few minutes before time so that in case you have some technical issues there is time for you to address it and not miss any part of the webinar.
2. If you have audio issues, please check your app audio settings and your computer speakers.
3. Please leave your questions in the Q&A section in the panel and we will respond to you suitably.
4. Please be respectful and considerate towards the panelists and other attendees.
5. Please do not record or take photo/s of the session. Please do not forward/transcribe and/or share the content discussed in the session. Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of the online webinar materials issued by Arpan lies with the registrant. If you believe that a third party has obtained details in an unauthorized manner, please notify Arpan promptly.
In connection with the operation of the online webinar, we have asked you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you when you register for the online webinar. The Personal Information that you provide us in these circumstances will be used for the sole purpose of enabling to operate and deliver the online webinar service and to let you know of future webinars that Arpan may organise.
Do feel free to reach out to us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and hope you have a great online webinar!